Our Quality, Free Professional Learning and Classroom Resources
As a nonprofit, The Source for Learning’s mission to enhance learning opportunities for all children expands beyond SFL Broadband and our 19 communities.
Every year, we engage with tens of thousands of K-12 and early childhood educators across the U.S. through our rich collection of quality online classroom and professional learning resources.
Explore our early childhood and K-12 education resources below.
- Hundreds of teacher-created, classroom-ready curricular assets.
- Thousands of teacher-reviewed web resources.
- Year-round professional learning offerings.
- Interactive edtech virtual workshops, available live (for-credit) or on demand.
- Free professional learning webinars (live and on-demand; certificates available).
- The VA-ECAP credential—the first and only early childhood administrator credential in Virginia.
- Educational, safe social media platform for middle-level science (grades 5–9).
- Create and post as science-themed identities to forge deeper connections to content.
- Access a resource library of NGSS-aligned modules.
Have a question? Let’s connect!